This state program addresses Missouri workforce needs by helping adults pursuing a certification, degree, or industry-recognized credential in an area designated as high need. Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Individuals who are 25 years or older or individuals who have not been enrolled in any school within the last two years
- Students who have not earned a bachelor’s degree and are planning to enroll part-time or full-time
- Individuals who make no more than $80,000 filing jointly, or no more than $40,000 per year, filing under any other tax status
- Students who have submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Students planning to pursue an approved certification, degree, or industry-recognized credential
To be considered for this award, you must complete an application.
Additional information on the FastTrack Workforce Incentive Grant, including award amounts, approved programs at Mizzou, and grant requirements, can be found here.