Four out of five Mizzou students receive some form of financial aid. Even if you think you aren’t eligible, you might be. Explore all of your options. Start by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
To be considered for aid from the any of the programs listed on the MU Office of Student Financial Aid site, you must:
- Be enrolled at MU in a degree-seeking program. Students enrolled in the Easy Access Program are not eligible for financial aid
- Make satisfactory academic progress according to the Office of Student Financial Aid’s standards.
- Meet FAFSA eligibility guidelines
- Prove lawful presence in the United States in accordance with Missouri House Bill 390
- On a case-by case basis, you may be asked to provide documentation from your parent(s) or other individuals not listed on the FAFSA to help us determine your eligibility for institutional need-based funds. We will not be able to complete your official financial aid award until all requested documentation has been received and reviewed by MU Student Financial Aid.
In addition to meeting these federal requirements, recipients of state-funded aid programs must be Missouri residents.