- Top 50 percent of high school graduating class
- Composite ACT score of 27 or higher (or an SAT score of 1280 or higher for the new exam/1210 or higher pre-March 2016 exam)
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Missouri resident
- Graduation from an accredited high school
- Enrollment at MU the first semester after high school graduation
Effective with Fall 2011
ACT 27-36 or SAT 1280-1600
*for students attending a non-ranking high school an equivalent core high school grade point average will be used to determine eligibility.
No application required. Students are automatically considered once admitted to MU.
Renewable for an additional three years. Students can receive the scholarship for a maximum of eight regular (fall or spring) semesters, or until receiving a bachelor’s degree, whichever occurs first.
To remain eligible for the award, recipients must:
- Remain continuously enrolled at MU for each regular (fall and spring) semester
- Enroll for a minimum of 12 MU credit hours each semester (fall and spring)
- Complete at least 24 graded credit hours each academic year
- Maintain a cumulative MU grade point average of 3.25 or higher
Failure to meet the renewal criteria will cause the recipient to be ineligible to receive the scholarship for the following academic year. If at the end of that academic year the renewal criteria listed above are met, the scholarship will be reinstated for the next academic year. However, all regular semesters of enrollment are counted toward the eight-semester limit of receiving the award.
Not transferable among the campuses of the University of Missouri system.