Curators Scholars Award
- Top 5 percent of high school graduating class
- Composite ACT score of 28 or higher (or an SAT score of 1310 or higher for the new exam/1250 or higher pre-March 2016 examr)
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Missouri resident graduating from an accredited high school
- Enrollment at MU the first semester after high school graduation
Non-ranking high schools
Rank will not be considered from high schools listed as non-ranking. For students who have attended a high school that does not rank its students, admission and scholarship eligibility will be based on grade point average in required core classes in combination with standardized test scores.
$4,500 per year for students receiving the Curators Scholars Award for the first time on or after Fall 2014.
$3,500 per year for students receiving the Curators Scholars Award for the first time prior to Fall 2014.
No application required. Students are automatically considered once admitted to MU.
Renewable for an additional three years. Students can receive the scholarship for a maximum of eight regular (fall or spring) semesters, or until receiving a bachelor’s degree, whichever occurs first.
To remain eligible for the award, recipients must:
- Remain continuously enrolled at MU for each regular (fall and spring) semester
- Enroll for a minimum of 12 MU credit hours each semester (fall and spring)
- Complete at least 24 graded credit hours each academic year
- Maintain a cumulative MU grade point average of 3.25 or higher
Failure to meet the renewal criteria will cause the recipient to be ineligible to receive the scholarship for the following academic year. If at the end of that academic year the renewal criteria listed above are met, the scholarship will be reinstated for the next academic year. However, all regular semesters of enrollment are counted toward the eight-semester limit of receiving the award.
Not transferable among the campuses of the University of Missouri system.