MU Annual Scholarship Application
The University of Missouri offers several scholarships for which students are considered automatically when they are admitted to MU. Other MU scholarships require the students to apply using the Annual Scholarship Application.
If you are a new student to MU, you must first apply for admission and receive your myZou account information. This takes a few working days, so we recommend you apply for admission by Dec 1st in order to make the Dec 15th scholarship deadline. Once available, log into your myZou account and set your permanent password so that you can apply for the Annual Scholarship Application. If you are a continuing or transfer student at MU, submit the general scholarship application by February 1st. Be sure to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Instructions for completing the Annual Scholarship Application
- Log into myZou using your username (PawPrint) and password.
- Select Self Service in the left-hand menu.
- Select Campus Finances.
- Select Annual Scholarship Application.
- Select the appropriate aid year from the Aid Year Select page.
- Complete the Scholarship Application. Your current academic program will be populated. If you are applying to a different program you may add additional programs. (Note: Adding additional programs does not officially change your major. New students must request program and major changes through the Office of Admissions. Current students must contact their academic adviser in their intended program.)
- Click the button for "Next Page" to see specific questions related to your indicated program, when applicable.
- Make sure to save or submit your application. If you are not able to complete the application, you may click save and return later to finish your application. Your application submission date will be the date the application was first saved or submitted. You may log back in at a later time to complete or update your application. If you saved or submitted your application previously, the original submission date will not change.
- If you have problems logging into myZou, including problems with your username (PawPrint) or password, please contact Tech Support at (573) 882-5000.
- Other questions? Contact the Office of Student Financial Aid's Scholarship Office.