First-time college students: Missouri residents
The University of Missouri offers several scholarships for which students are considered automatically when they are admitted to MU.
Other MU scholarships require the students to apply using the MU Annual Scholarship Application.
Non-Missouri-resident students whose out-of-state fees are paid by another source are not eligible to receive fee waivers through automatic scholarships. If you gain Missouri residency while receiving a non-resident automatic scholarship, you will automatically forfeit the annual award. More about non-Missouri resident scholarships.
Scholarships for first-time college students: Missouri residents
These awards cannot be combined with other awards in the list. You will receive the largest award you qualify for.
Any of these scholarships can be added to the awards listed above.
- College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Automatic Scholarship
- Mizzou Alumni Scholars Program
- Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) Scholarships
- Missouri Higher Education Academic Scholarships (Bright Flight)
- National Merit/Achievement Scholarships