Federal Pell Grant

This grant is awarded to students demonstrating the greatest financial need according to a federal eligibility formula. To be eligible, you must be an undergraduate student working toward your first bachelor’s degree. Award amounts typically change each academic year and range depending upon financial need, as determined by a federal formula, and are prorated based on hours enrolled as of the add/drop period. If you would like to know your estimated Federal Pell Grant for full-time enrollment, it would be listed on your Student Aid Report (SAR) that you receive from the U.S. Department of Education after filing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once your eligiblity is determined, you will receive an award notice from the Student Financial Aid office. Award amounts are subject to change based on your enrollment status and changes to your FAFSA.

More information about the Federal Pell Grant.