- Dec. 15thScholarship deadline
Scholarship application deadline for first-time college students
- Feb. 1stScholarship deadline
Scholarship application deadline for continuing and transfer students
- March 1stFAFSA deadline
Mizzou's priority deadline for submission or renewal of the FAFSA
You must provide consent to submit and access financial aid information electronically. After being admitted to MU, log on to myZou, and click on "UM e-Consent." More about eConsent.
After the MU Office of Student Financial Aid has your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) information, you will receive an award letter or an electronic message sent to your myZou e-mail account notifying you of the financial aid for which you are eligible.
- Incoming freshmen students who have submitted the FAFSA by the March 1 priority date normally receive award letters in April.
- Continuing and transfer students who have submitted the FAFSA by the priority date receive award notifications by e-mail in mid-June.
- Missing or incomplete verification documents may delay the receipt of your award notification.
The Office of Student Financial Aid continues sending award notifications throughout the academic year. Log on to myZou to review your financial aid information and accept or decline the financial aid award.
Before accepting or declining aid, you must grant electronic consent by clicking on "UM eConsent" on your myZou page. By granting eConsent, you gain full access to electronic information and online financial aid processes.