You must provide legal consent to submit and to access MU financial aid information electronically.
After being admitted to MU, log on to myZou. The first time you log onto myZou, the eConsent screen will pop up. Read about eConsent. At the bottom of the screen, click either "I agree" or "I do not agree."
eConsent allows you to have online access to:
- Financial aid status, including a list of steps to be completed
- Financial aid awards, including the ability to accept, decline or reduce award offers
- Promissory notes and loan processing information
- E-mail communications regarding your account and financial aid
eConsent enables you to receive electronic reminder notices about:
- Billing status and due dates
- Upcoming deadlines regarding finances
- Incomplete financial aid files
- Financial aid disbursements and refunds
If you do not provide eConsent:
- You cannot access student account or financial aid information online
- You will not receive e-mail communications about your student account or financial aid; all communication will take place through mail, in person or by telephone