Find your adviser
International student? Law student? Medical student? Undergrad? Get connected with the right financial aid adviser.
Students transferring to Mizzou from other institutions can apply for all types of financial aid, including scholarships specifically for transfer students.
Transfer students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the appropriate academic year or have MU’s school code (002516) added to a previously submitted FAFSA.
- Fall admission application due - July 1
- Winter admission application due - Dec. 1
- Transfer scholarship priority deadline - Feb. 1
- Mizzou FAFSA priority deadline - March 1
- Summer admission application due- May 1