Check the year
Some financial aid forms are updated annually. Check the date on the form to make sure it matches the academic year for which you're applying for aid.
Need Acrobat Reader?
To view the PDF files linked on this page, you will need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Dual enrollment visiting consortium
A degree-seeking MU student who is taking a class or classes at a different post-secondary institution is considered to have dual enrollment. You must receive approval from your academic department to be dually enrolled and earn dual credit. The Office of Admissions will approve the coursework for transfer credit.
Financial aid procedures
- Download the Visiting Student Consortium Agreement, and follow instructions for filling it out. Please pay particular attention to the policies involving dual enrollment that are outlined in the Visiting Student/Dual Enrollment Financial Aid Agreement.
- Students who are dually enrolled at MU and another institution must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours of courses at MU. Exceptions to this policy will be made on a case-by-case basis and must be approved prior to completion of the agreement. Mizzou Online courses (both term and self-paced courses) will apply toward this requirement.
- After you have received the required signatures and the MU equivalent of the non-MU course has been determined, the agreement form is returned to Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Once your enrollment with the host institution has been confirmed, the Office of the University Registrar adds the credit hours to your enrollment for the session.
- Financial aid is applied to your MU bill, and excess funds are refunded. It is your responsibility to make sure the host institution is paid.