Check the year
Some financial aid forms are updated annually. Check the date on the form to make sure it matches the academic year for which you're applying for aid.
Need Acrobat Reader?
To view the PDF files linked on this page, you will need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
MU students are permitted to take classes at another post-secondary institution. The classes must transfer to MU and count towards the student's degree. The credit hours will be added to your total MU enrollment.
Financial Aid Process for Consortium Agreements
- Download the Consortium Agreement
- Prior to completing the agreement:
- Verify the course will transfer with the MU Office of Admissions
- Verify the course will count towards the degree with the MU Academic Advisor
- Complete the agreement and obtain the required signatures; the completed Consortium Agreement should be returned to the MU Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Students must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours of courses at MU. Exceptions to this policy will be made on a case-by-case basis. The exception must be approved prior to completion of the agreement. Mizzou Online courses (both term and self-paced courses) will apply toward this requirement.
- Once enrollment with the institution of the non-MU courses has been confirmed, the MU Office of the University Registrar will add the credit hours to your enrollment for the session.
- Financial aid is applied to your MU bill. If the bill is paid in full, excess funds are refunded. The refund can be used to satisfy your bill at the other institution you are attending. It is your responsibility to make sure the institution you are attending is paid.