- Dec. 15thScholarship deadline
Scholarship application deadline for first-time college students
- Feb. 1stScholarship deadline
Scholarship application deadline for continuing and transfer students
- March 1stFAFSA deadline
Mizzou's priority deadline for submission or renewal of the FAFSA
- MU Annual Scholarship Application
- MU applications for admission
- Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
The MU Office of Student Financial Aid has developed the MU Annual Scholarship Application through myZou for undergraduate students to use when applying for financial aid. The myZou system is available 24 hours a day, except during scheduled maintenance.
Graduate students should contact their individual academic departments or the MU Graduate School for financial aid application information.
To be eligible for financial aid
- Apply for undergraduate admission to MU or apply to the MU Graduate School
- Obtain a Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID)
- Complete a Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
More about the FAFSA application process.